On October 3rd, as Modis itself writes in its own press release, the partnership agreement between Modis and Affidaty was made public. Here, we bring to you some of the main concepts from the press release.
This partnership will enable Modis to obtain from Affidaty a specific knowledge of blockchain technology applied both to didactics and to “widening consultancy and education offerings”.
As a matter of fact, as blockchain technology providers, Affidaty S.p.A (with its specialized technicians) will train Modis’s technical board (global leader in IT consultancy and engineering, as well as a specialized company from the Adecco Group) and will transfer them valuable know-how developed after years of research and development.
Modis will therefore be able to offer its own training and consultancy services on Affidaty’s technology: entirely developed in Italy, T.R.I.N.C.I is an open-source platform intended for the construction of blockchains suitable for companies and in harmony with current regulations on the matter. Moreover, it represents the first technology at European level enabling the generation of custom coins which can be converted into Euro currency.
As Modis’s press release states, the know-how and training that Affidaty S.p.A is committed to transferring to Modis will include key elements related to the blockchain ecosystem, which will allow each participant in the Modis’s Professional Academy to learn about essential concepts such as:
- Generation of cryptocurrencies and smart contracts
- Blockchain application to AML regulations and regulations on the conversion of cryptocurrencies
- Wallet handling
- Legal aspects on data management
- Cryptocurrency application to the financial sector
- Building and budgeting any project needing an integration with blockchain technology (including analysis of costs, analysis of cost centers, and that of key actors)
- Building new professional figures possessing both developer skills and skills pertaining to legal & financial advisors on cryptos: in fact, they will be able to design and managing projects in blockchain in any business environment
Dane Marciano, Affidaty’s CEO and CIO, has stated “As Affidaty’s spokesman, I am proud of the chance to transfer to a brilliant partner like Modis our company’s know-how, which comes from years of research and development. I am sure that, thanks to their structure, we will be able to act jointly to communicate the potential of the technology developed by Affidaty, and make the most of the funds that Europe has recently made available for the growth and development of our technology”.
Roberto Mansolillo, Modis Managing Director for Italy, has stated: “Blockchain technology has quite an endless potential which can be applied to any sector. With incoming PNRR funds aiming towards Italy’s digitalization, propagating the skills necessary to use the tools that this technology has to offer will be more and more crucial: in fact, a real digitalization will not be possible without an appropriate training. For this reason, we believe that our partnership with Affidaty is of major strategic significance.